Start a Campaign
Want to help you favorite organization raise more funds through Give For Good? Start a campaign!
With a campaign, you can tell your story, set a fundraising goal, and share your personal campaign page with family and friends. During Give For Good, the funds raised through your page will go directly toward the organization of your choice and will also count toward their leaderboard and Lagniappe Fund earnings. Getting started is easy:
- Choose your organization by going to their Give For Good page. You can easily find them using the search bar at the top right of this page.
- Click on the green "Create a Campaign Page" button on the right side of their page.
- Log in using your credentials, or click "Create Profile" if you do not have an account. If you have an account but cannot remember your password, simply hit "forgot password" to receive an email with a link to reset.
- Fill out as much information as you can about your campaign. Your campaign MUST have a title and URL extension that you choose. Adding a summary and photos or video is also encouraged so that you can tell your story and help your organization!
- You can save and revisit your campaign by hitting the "Save" button. When your campaign is ready to go, be sure to click "Submit For Approval" and the organization of your choosing will be notified that you have set up a campaign to help them raise funds.
- After the organization approves your campaign you are good to go! Share your link with family, friends, coworkers, on social media, and wherever else you can reach potential donors.
The deadline to create a campaign is April 27th.