The Ross Lynn Charitable Foundation supports and conducts programs that exemplify the life of Ross Lynn, who was an expert international mountain climber, talented artist, and compassionate volunteer in service to the underserved.
The Ross Lynn Foundation's mission is to cultivate compassion in individuals, families, and communities through art, outdoor adventure, and healthy living.
|Legal Name:||Ross Lynn Charitable Foundation, Inc.|
|Service Sector:||Arts & Culture|
PO Box 905
RUSTON, LA 71273
• Challenge, adventure, and exploration foster one's self-discovery,
• Participants cultivate and nurture their gifts and sense of purpose, and
• Out of their experience, they are invited and encouraged to offer it to others.
Our work locally impacts life choices, provides opportunities for getting outdoors, challenges youth leaders in outdoor wilderness immersions, and supports sustainable agriculture, artists and artisans, and the work of non-profits serving locally through collaboration and partnership.
Our 2018-2019 programs:
• Back to Your Roots: A Sustainable Agriculture program, March 7-9, 2019
• All Things for Good: A week of raising awareness for non-profits serving the Ruston and N Central Louisiana area, May 1-7, 2019
• Annual Backroads and Bayous 10m and 3m trail run, May 18, 2019
• The Legacy Show: A curated show of select artists whose art to be presented is inspired by the collective body of work of artist Ross Lynn, Fall 2019
Year Two of The Exchange, a place of support and resource for non-profits, special projects, and innovative initiatives serving the greater good in North Louisiana.
Continued collaboration with One Great River and CADA of Shreveport in their outdoor adventure programs. We join them in commitment to providing high-quality wilderness experiences for youth and young adults, in offering transformative challenges, and in developing Resilient Youth Leaders.